this blog asks, and answers, a very simple question. what is carver doing?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carver has developed a habit of running full-charge at Deke in the yard and pouncing on him. YIKES!! It could hurt Deke so I have to watch them a little closer outside and try to break Carver of the charging habit, LOL. I have to say, it IS really cute. Until Deke screams.

It was a really nice day today so I mostly just left the back door open. Carver did not have a single accident and he kinda looked at me like I was stupid for praising him when he went potty outside. Haha.

Baxter still hates Carver as much as ever. Baxter's poor little nerves are shot. He's making all these really distressed noises whenever Carver gets near him or Deke, poor little baby.

Lemme see if I can get a video to upload, never tried on Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers